- every morning write down on a post it note something you like about yourself & stick it on your mirror, remember only things you like, if you can't immediately find anything, find something really small or an item of clothing or even socks, it doesn't have to be about your physical appearance straight away, everything takes time.
- start eating breakfast, and three healthy meals a day- I know for a lot of us (me included) having breakfast seems like a marathon away, however even just taking a cereal bar or something on the go can immediately uplift your mood for the day and make you feel slightly healthier; "a healthy body is a healthy mind"
- Listen to positive songs, the cheesier the better, there are millions of playlists out there, just find one that suits you, if you find songs that uplift your mood you will start to feel happier about yourself.
- Laugh often! It sounds small, but smiling and laughing makes you feel so good about yourself, find humour in things, things that are deemed funny, laugh at bad jokes and good ones, at your friends stories and find humour in bad situations (as long as it's appropriate of course!)
- Surround yourself with people who make you feel good about yourself. There is never any good that comes out of having bad friends, have a group of people who care for you and love you and always make you feel happy about your appearance and lifestyle, have friends that make you a better you!
I hope you all learn to love yourselves! Remember you don't need someone else to love you before you do, even though it helps, it's not always in a romantic way, the love from your friends and those around you as well as yourself can make you feel just as incredible.
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong💗