- I play piano and want to start up the violin!
- Alien (1979) is my favourite movie
- Cats own my entire existence, I love them so much
- My zodiac sign is pisces, and weirdly enough, it really does reflect me
- I really like Studio Ghibli movies, they're always so uplifting
- I'm a Ravenclaw!
- My favourite book is The Book Thief, I've never sobbed harder then I did when I read that book
- I want to design and code video games when I'm older
- I've lived in South Africa for 8 years of my life
- Safiya Nygaard is my favourite Youtuber, and I also love Game Grumps!
- Marina + the Diamonds, Depeche Mode and Limbo are a few of my favourite music artists
My Top 3 Articles:
1)"That's not very ladylike" by Savannah, because the message that's told is so important as so many little girls and boys grow up thinking they have to act a certain way, even though they don't
2)Masturbation by Kenzie, because masturbation is an important topic to talk about, but no one seems to want to do the job
3)"not trans enough" by Eli, because it's a really well written article that helped me a lot!
My Role at TWE:
My Own Articles:
Instagram - @hiyukjo
Tumblr - 80stozierrr
Snapchat - @abigailqually
My name is Abigail, I’m 15, pansexual and live in England.
I’ve struggled with anxiety for pretty much my entire life, and especially as a young child, I could never find a way to deal with it properly. This caused a ton of problems in my life, and even stopped me from doing things that I really wanted to. So when I found out about TWE, I applied immediately. It gave me the opportunity to speak about my mental health troubles and how I dealt with them, and even better, I could give advice to other teenagers around the world to help them cope themselves.
As well as this, the TWE community is super supportive, and I’m glad to be a part of it everyday!