Roles at TWE:
1. I am a massive YouTube fan, my favourite YouTubers are Dan and Phil, Dodie, Jessie Paege and Jacksepticeye
2. I am a keen dancer. I love dancing, especially tap and musical theatre. I have had to quit lessons due to stress but I still dance for fun when I can.
3. My two main hobbies apart from dancing are reading and writing, although I don't get much time to do them anymore.
4. My music taste is extremely varied and ranges from Little Mix, One Direction (rip) and Ariana Grande to P!ATD and MCR (again rip) to older bands such as Steps and S Club 7.
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with Demi Lovato and have done for a long time (I’m talking since back when I was 7) and honestly my life goal is to meet her.
My Top 3 articles:
1. Labels by Jaz because it’s well written and has helped me in the past and has reassured me and many people that I know that it’s okay to not have a label for your sexuality/gender identity
2. How to cope with heartbreak by Cassandra because it’s an article that most people can relate to at some point
3. How to sleep when stressed by Nicole because as someone who has issues sleeping, this article has helped me many times in the past
My Own Articles:
Hi, my name is Alex. I'm 15 years old and I live in the UK. I'm in year 11 and I'm currently doing my GCSEs. My favourite subjects are Food Preparation and Nutrition and Spanish. I have a mild form of anxiety, but I manage to keep it under control quite well. I have also had trouble with working out my sexuality and gender, but I have come to the conclusion that I’m pansexual and genderfluid. I joined the TWE team in the hope that my articles can help people with what they are going through, so that they don't have to deal with what I have. I hope you enjoy reading my articles as much as I enjoy writing them!