1. I am a massive YouTube fan, my favourite YouTubers are Dan and Phil, Zoella, Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe), and Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog).
2. I am a keen dancer. I love dancing, especially tap and musical theatre. I am currently going through my grade two exams in all of the styles of dance that I do.
3. I am the youngest of seven siblings, my family is pretty and I love my brothers and sisters, even though at times they can be annoying.
4. My two main hobbies apart from dancing are reading and writing, although I don't get much time to do them anymore.
5. My favourite music is mainly Twenty Øne Pilots, All Time Low, Little Mix, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande and anything from musicals. I know this sounds like a strange mix of artists, but I'm not really fussy with music, these are just a few of my favourites.
My Top 3 articles:
1. Labels by Jaz because it’s well written and has helped me in the past and has reassured me and many people that I know that it’s okay to not have a label for your sexuality/gender identity
2. How to cope with heartbreak by Cassandra because it’s an article that most people can relate to at some point
3. How to sleep when stressed by Nicole because as someone who has issues sleeping, this article has helped me many times in the past
My Own Articles:
Hi, my name is Alex. I'm 14 years old and I live in the UK. I'm in year 10 and I'm currently studying for my GCSEs. My favourite subjects are Food Technology, and Economics. I have a mild form of anxiety, but I manage to keep it under control quite well. I have also had trouble with working out my sexuality, but I have come to the conclusion that I am bisexual. I joined the TWE team in the hope that my articles can help people with what they are going through, so that they don't have to deal with what I have. I hope you enjoy reading my articles as much as I enjoy writing them!