1) I really enjoy learning new languages, I am currently learning Korean.
2) I am pretty good at procrastinating.
3) I LOVE to read and write fictional stories and poetry.
4) I can play the piano (not very well).
5) I really like copper and rose gold bedroom decor.
My Top 3 Articles:
1. Panic attacks by Riley. It gives really good explanation on what panic attacks are and symptoms of them which is super useful
2. Breathing tips for anxiety by Nicole. This one is really useful for people who have panic attacks or anxiety but don't know how to cope with it
3. Confidence is key by Taz. This one really helps with teenagers with confidence issues and helps show that confidence is the best way to start to being happy
My own Articles:
Hello there, my name is Ali. I always do and always will try to express myself through creativity and I try to show topics that are brought up on TWE through drawings and perhaps photography. I will always put 100% effort to try and help anyone through as much as I possibly can, and I'm definitely not the type to give up. I am currently trying to push forward and finish my last year of GCSE's before going to do A-Level Science. I enjoy creativity (as mentioned earlier) and music. I also really enjoy food...especially popcorn.