My Role at TWE:
Snapchat = Caitlin.smythe3
Facebook= Caitlin Smythe
- I love all things Vintage and 90s.
- I do love animals (as long as they have no more than 4 legs).
- Writing is a great way to express my individuality.
- I am a massive movie fan and I love all movies of all genres.
- I enjoy Art, painting especially.
- Along with my love for art, I really do enjoy doing make-up on my self and other people (My boyfriend included.)
- I asked my mam for a random fact and this is what she gave me; I breathe heavily through my nose.
- I am a massive Harry Potter stan.
My Top 3 Articles:
1) "Speaking up about being bullied" written by Jazz. It is a great article for people who are afraid to speak up about bullying, this is a massive issue these days and its only getting worse. This article can encourage people ,who are like jazz used to be, have voice and help to start to put a stop to bullying
2) I also liked "Life hacks: tackling unexpected period problems" written by Cassandra because she was open and helped. I also believe that Cassandras article would be good for girls that are newly experienced with periods and their bodies changing.
3) One more article I liked was "Exam stress and how NOT to deal with it!" ,written by Charlie,because it helped a lot considering I sat some exams last year and i have more this year and the article provided me with a lot of helpful tips and i would definitely recommend. Over all I think that all articles are good, but these are my favourite 3
My Own Articles:
Swansea Gal, born and raised. I moved to small place called Port Talbot, and honestly it was a big change in my life (even tho it was only 20 minutes away from Swansea) but sometimes a big change is what you need to make your life a bit better. I now still live good old Port Talbot with my amazing, supportive mother, my two younger siblings, and my baby Suzy (shes a cat)
I am in my very last year of comprehensive school and i am hoping to leave school and get the grades i need so I can get my dream job. I have always been obsessed with being a tattoo artist and it is something i would love to have a career in professionally. My biggest inspiration for tattoos was Kat Von D and her old friend Jeffree Star, they both are covered in tattoos and are amazing makeup artists which is another thing i am massively obsessed with and i do aspire to achieve to do both as a career. I really enjoy writing, short stories in particular, but i do enjoy writing blogs and articles too. Especially if the aim is to raise awareness of the topic. I am really happy and excited to be a writer for TWE :)