Hello! I’m Elliott, a queer teen from Austria. I’ve lived in lots of different places like Eritrea, Uganda and Bosnia, and I don’t usually stay anywhere for more than four years! That can make it very difficult to find people to trust and talk to, and that’s why I wanted to join TWE- to try and be that person. I’m incredibly ambitious and keep embracing new workloads, but I still always have time for a chat! I hope you’ll find my articles interesting!
- I speak seven different languages! My native languages are German and English.
- I play the violin, viola and guitar and love to sing as well!
- I want to study veterinary medicine or environmental science.
- I’ve been writing since I was a small kid and run the creative writing club at my school.
- I love all sports, particularly snowboarding, lacrosse and aerial silks!
- I’m an art student and graffiti artist but I couldn’t make it my career- I’d get bored!
- I spend most of my time reading and drinking tea. I’m not very social at all.
- I know how to drive a tractor because I work on farms a lot