- I speak seven different languages! My native languages are German and English.
- I play the violin, viola and guitar and love to sing as well!
- I want to study veterinary medicine or environmental science.
- I’ve been writing since I was a small kid and run the creative writing club at my school.
- I love all sports, particularly snowboarding, lacrosse and aerial silks!
- I’m an art student and graffiti artist but I couldn’t make it my career- I’d get bored!
- I spend most of my time reading and drinking tea. I’m not very social at all.
- I know how to drive a tractor because I work on farms a lot
My Top 3 Articles:
1) Labels By Jaz because I'm still struggling with labelling myself even after 13 years of questioning (I started early), and this article really helped confirm to myself that I don't have to settle on a label and that I can feel free to be me
2) Does passing matter? By Em because I always come back to it when I'm being misgendered a lot. It gives me encouragement that I'm me, no matter what people see me as and how they perceive me, and that knowing myself is all I need
3) How to help someone who is suicidal By Rebecca as this article has helped me cope with my own suicidal feelings as well as giving me a basis and the security to help my partner through a lot of her mental health issues even on her darkest days. It's truthful, honest and helpful in a way that isn't patronising and doesn't downplay the dangers of mental health issues.
My Own Articles:
Hello! I’m Elliott, a queer teen from Austria. I’ve lived in lots of different places like Eritrea, Uganda and Bosnia, and I don’t usually stay anywhere for more than four years! That can make it very difficult to find people to trust and talk to, and that’s why I wanted to join TWE- to try and be that person. I’m incredibly ambitious and keep embracing new workloads, but I still always have time for a chat! I hope you’ll find my articles interesting!