My Role at TWE:
1. I have 3 dogs & a turtle
2. I attend an early college (high school & college)
3. I am a part of the LGBT community
4. I love to read!
5. My favourite show is Greys Anatomy
My Own Articles:
My Top 3 Articles:
1. One night - I really like this one because of the way she describes not being able to speak out. Speaking out after a traumatic experience was really hard for me as well.
2. It’s okay to be unsure - This one was helpful to me because I am struggling to figure out what I want to do with my future.
3. Songs that saved me - I loved reading this one because I have come to realise, songs have a big role in my life. Songs have the power to make you feel a certain way and I love that!
Hi! My name is Emily! I’m 14 years old and I enjoy reading, volleyball & playing with my dog! I’m from the southern part of the U.S so I love eating southern food such as cornbread and chicken & dumplins’! I joined TWE as a way to help others like me! I’ve always had a passion for helping people and I am so excited to be a part of this team!