1. I love to travel, my dream is to travel the world and document that through means of videos and photos!
2. I love to bake, baking is so fun especially doing it with friends and family - it doesn’t necessarily always turn out the best but it’s certainly fun.
3. I love music! I’m not musically talented myself but I love listening to music and being able to “escape” for a little while.
4. When I’m older I want to be a molecular biologist, basically someone who helps find cures for diseases such as cancer. I know I may not cure cancer, but I want to be part of it.
5. I love fashion, being able to have fun and wear what I want makes me so happy - I’ve definetly become more confident with what I wear nowadays and I love feeling happy in my own skin!
My Top 3 Articles:
1) Mental Health Awareness by Tasha because the message was so powerful and spoke so much truth - I think mental health is so incredibly important and really needs to be spoken about more and more so I think this article is a great way to do that!
2) It’s okay to be unsure by Charlie because I think it really speaks to teenagers and is a great way of reassuring people.
3) Why we wear makeup by Kenzie because I think it’s a great thing to talk about so more people can understand why some people choose to wear makeup!
Instagram - @ilyevie
Hello my names Evie, I’m 15 years old and I’m from England! I’ve been doing photography for nearly 5 years now and I’ve always loved being able to be creative. When I came across TWE, I thought it would be the perfect place to share what I love! I think TWE is a great place for teenagers to come and learn more about certain things whether they relate to them or not. It’s a great way to learn about things you may have never even thought of!
My Role at TWE: