My Role at TWE:
1) I own 1 cat
2) I live in the UK
3) My favourite subject is biology
4) I used to own 5 pets at once
5) I'm very clumsy
My Top 3 Articles:
1) Hearing Voices By Nicole - One of my close friends suffers from schizophrenia, so as much as this article didn't apply to me it helped me understand what she goes through.
2) Living with anxiety By Kenzie - This article has not only helped me feel like I'm not alone, but I've been able to use it to help others help me.
3) Dealing with sexual assault By Lukas - I experienced sexual assault at a young age, so this article helped me know people are there for me and it's somewhat helped me deal with what happened more.
Hi, I'm Katie and I'm 16, I'm from the UK.
i joined Teenagers With Experience to feel part of a loving community that can help those who struggle with different problems. Knowing I can have a positive contribution to someone's mental health is really amazing and I hope to continue as long as I can.
I have previously been involved in a zoo course to help me with my future ambitions. I would like to become an elephant zookeeper, and that has been my goal since I was a child. Having these aspirations makes everyone super supportive of me, and it's amazing.
I have a cat called Tigger who I know as my anxiety tool. She's amazing and I use her to rid of my problems if needs be.