Snapchat and Instagram: loserroo and Tumblrs: Gay and all that jazz and Shipping gay and all that jazz
1. I am absolutely horse crazy and have been riding since I was ten
2. My favourite colours are purple, red and yellow
3. I love horror movies
4. I have over twenty stuffed toys, two of which are at least 4 foot tall
5. Western Australia has a statue thing of a cactus in the middle of our main city which I think is weir
My Top 3 Articles:
1) Knowing I was a lesbian By Ailsa because I related to it and it would have been something I’d have read 5 years ago and felt better about myself
2) Anorexia is not an adjective By Mei because I hate that people think of EDs as a body shape and use it as an adjective, when that’s not what it is at all.
3) Songs that saved me By Jaz because I thinks it’s just a sweet, honest and helpful article and made me smile that someone wanted to list their saving songs
Role at TWE:
My Own Articles:
Hey I’m Rae,
I’m a nineteen year old girl in Perth, Western Australia. I have been through quite a lot in my relatively short life and I have always used writing as a way to deal and cope with it.
I am hoping that by being a Teenager at TWE that my writing can and will help others who come across what I write.
I am currently at uni, doing a bridging course to then hopefully study journalism or something else in the field of writing. Other than that I’m a volunteer in the NFP youth mental health sector- both for TWE and for an organisation called Youth Focus.
I don’t want to be defined by the things that I have been through, and by labels attached to my mental health. But I do want my experiences to help other people grow, as they have helped me grow.
Welcome to my page!
Please read my articles if they relate to you, and of course feel free to leave me any feedback or comments. All are welcome.