My Role at TWE:
Instagram: @withmylittlecamera. Facebook: Sarah’s Photography/Withmylittlecamera.
1. I am obsessed with cats - I have a cat, Fabio, who i always fuss and take photos of and I stop in the street to pet cats I've seen.
2. I enjoy going on little adventures - I love exploring both the area I live in and places that I have never visited before to find little quirks to photograph in each place.
3. I am really into photography - I fell in love with photography during college and now I have my own website where I take commissions.
4. I love chocolate - it is the perfect remedy after a long day, especially when cwtched under a blanket with a hot chocolate.
5. I am into fluid art painting - I love mixing different coloured paints and pushing myself out of my comfort zone by being messy. Seeing the end result is always rewarding.
My Top 3 Articles:
1) Dealing with LDR By Alex because I’m in an LDR with my boyfriend, Owain as I live in Port Talbot and he’s away in Plymouth for uni the majority of the time and it had some tips that have proven helpful 🙂
2) Stopping Self Harm by Naomi because I used to self harm a lot, I used to do it everyday and stopping was the hardest thing ever. The advice on that article was really helpful and some information helped me x
3) Preparing for University by Evlyn because I’m going to university in September so need to start preparing and planning for that and the information really helped me to know what I need to do and now I have a plan x
I am a photographer from South Wales, UK who photographs portraits and landscapes. I am 19 years old and am currently enrolled in my third year of college. I am currently studying Health and Social Care, Travel and Tourism and Film Studies. However I have also completed English Language/Literature Combined and Photography A Levels. Next year, I want to go to Bristol University to study photography and grow more as a photographer by establishing my own business. I also enjoy doing Fluid Art, reading and meeting up with my friends