My Role at TWE:
1. I am a fright actor and makeup artist at my local frights maze.
2. I am a disabled drag queen called Peachy Rae, I love the art of drag because it helps me express myself.
3. I am a hufflepuff.
4. I am a massive fan of Nathan Sykes and The Vamps.
My Top 3 Articles:
1) Coping with a disability: I have a disability called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, so reading other people's experience with disabilities is so liberating to me.
2) Stopping Self-Harm: I've been struggling with self harm for around 5 years now, and this article has helped me multiple times when the urges are there.
3) Girls, society and sexuality: I'm a massive advocate for girls being open about their sexuality, and this article has given me so many helpful tips for me to also be open about my sexuality.
Hello, I'm Saryna.
I'm 17, and I'm a social media admin here at TWE.
I'm currently studying art and design at college, with the hopes to further study it at university.
I was originally a member back in early 2018 but left due to my mental health but I'm so happy that I'm back, I love helping the people around me